1. Opinion Editorial entitled ‘Why do people not quit tobacco smoking?’ has been published by The Daily Star (Star Weekend) on 3rd June (Friday) 2016, 2nd Edition, Vol. XXVI No. 139, Dhaka.
2. Opinion Editorial entitled ‘Why don’t people quit tobacco use?’ has been published by The Daily Observer on 31st May (Tuesday) 2016, 2nd Edition, Vol. 5, No. 153, in the eve of World No Tobacco Day 2016: Dhaka.
3. An analytical newspaper article entitled ‘Social inclusion of disabled mandatory for sustainable development’ has been published by The Bangladesh Today, renowned English daily newspaper in Bangladesh on 3rd December 2014, the International Day of Persons with Disabilities.
4. জুয়েল রানা (মন্তব্য), সাংস্কৃতিক ব্যবধানে প্রতিক্রিয়াশীলতাই দায়ী, দি বাংলাদেশ টুডে, বাংলা সংস্করণ।
5. Juwel Rana (2nd December 2014). “Disability, Technology, and Sustainable Development: A Sociocultural interpretation”, Disabled World.